Our office participates with the following insurance plans:
- Delta Dental
Dental Insurance is different from Medical Insurance. Many patients aren’t familiar with the specifics of their dental insurance benefits. Your dental benefits are based on the agreement your employer negotiated with your insurance carrier. Please review the insurance benefit booklet provided by your employer to better understand the benefits they make available as part of your insurance coverage. The patient payment portion covered for procedures varies depending on the coverage provided by your employer.
An estimate of the amount covered by your insurance company will be provided at the time of your treatment, based on the information they provide to us. The estimate is never a guarantee of benefits or the amount that will be paid. We will file all insurance claims as a courtesy to our patients. This does not however, transfer the responsibility of your financial obligation to the insurance company. If the amount paid by the insurance company is less than or greater than the estimate, then you will be billed the difference or issued a credit on the account in the event of an overpayment. Please let us know if you have questions about our financial policies or financing options prior to your treatment.
Our In-House Dental Savings Plan
Dr. Noreika is now offering an In-House Insurance Program that will assist you in affording the cost of your dental treatment, while maintaining the quality of high level of service that you are accustomed to expect at our office. Our in-house insurance plan covers a period of 12 months with a prepaid annual fee. There is NO waiting period or pre-existing exclusion!
- $379.00 per family member
- $199.00 Children (14 and under)
Open Enrollment Period: February
What Our Program Offers and Benefits of Membership
- 3 routine dental cleanings, 1 fluoride treatment, x-rays and emergency exam as needed. Approximate value= $650.00. 15% Discount on the following services: Fillings, Root canals, Extractions, Crowns and Dentures.
- No Pre-Authorization Required
- No Annual Maximum
- No Deductible
- No Waiting Periods or Pre-existing Exclusions
- Cosmetic Dentistry is Covered
- Implant Dentistry is Covered
Terms and Limitations of the plan
- Plan is NOT transferable or refundable (Family member cannot be substituted for another family member)
- Excludes dental products, whitening, orthodontics and any procedures done outside our office
- Cannot be combined with any other Specials that our office provides
- Fees and Policy subject to change
Kindly provide at least 48 hours notice for any appointment that needs to be rescheduled. Appointments cancelled in less than 24 hours may be subject to a cancellation charge.